on the homepage, how do you make all the image boxes aligned

Hi! Can you show me how to align the image boxes so that they all will look uniformed like: https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/notes/share/461613/iw79cmyq7s8c3mp75zix

At present, I already changed the color of the image boxes into green as my client requested but could not align or make all the boxes look uniform. www.gadgetsinstyle.com

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• All I see is a inmotion landing page.
  • Would really appreciate an answer. Thanks!
  • @dig4life Like @josephelshazly wrote, your site does not work. Please
    sort your site first and let us know when all would be fine.
  • @dig4life Like @josephelshazly wrote, your site does not work. Please sort your site first and let us know when all would be fine.
  • Could you kindly check because the site is already working now but still the same, half of the homepage went missing already. 

You see, the site is working fine until I tried to edit the image size of one of the product photos on the homepage when all of the a sudden half of the homepage went missing. In addition, this is the second time this incident happened (pls see old 'my discussion' posts) 

Now is there a way you can help me put back half of the homepage that went missing? I wanted to align the image boxes found on homepage (see nimbus screenshot above) but I am afraid all data will be lost again.

Would appreciate your expert advise. Thanks!

• @dig4life Your site still does not work. Your site even ca not be loaded because of security reasons. We did checked it on several different computers with same effect.
  • Can you advise a way to fix this since you said you cannot view the website on your end?? But on mine, I can view the website but as I've told you, half of the homepage is missing. 
  • Until we can not see your site, there is nothing what we can do on our end because the problem is currently on your server side. We suggest you to contact with your developer or admin to sort your site first.