How to scroll to sections?

Hi! Im trying to create a One page site where i want to have sections. On the top of the page i want to have 3-4 links and when i press you automatically scroll down to the right section of the page. I got that to work but how to i make it scroll down to the page? Now when i click on the page im at the right section instantly.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Hey,

for the page you ask for we did it very simple way. At the top we used Column item and inside we used below code:
    <center>[content_link title="General Questions" icon="icon-lifebuoy" link="#faq_1" class="scroll"][content_link title="Theme Options" icon="icon-cog" link="#faq_2" class="scroll"][content_link title="Content builder" icon="icon-tools" link="#faq_3" class="scroll"]</center>
    As you can see above, the most important for smooth scroll is class="scroll".

But below that we used FAQ items, where inside of each we added span attribute for title, just like on screenshot http://snag.gy/muEEO.jpg

Also in doc on page 118/119 we described how this works for menu.

Hope this will help you a lot ;)
  • Thanks! I got it to work with the Button key!

FYI in the PDF documentation (which is excellent btw) 118/119 is about How to use WooCommerce shortcodes and setup pages for shop. 119 is about Translation & WPML
  • Sorry, we checked .doc file instead of .pdf. And you're right, this has been described but on 114/115 pages.
  • Hi,

I would like to use the scroll effect from a "sliding box" link.
    The link works fine, but with NO scroll effect.

I tried to add the class into the section parameter (with the link), and in the section parameter destination.

I never success to obtain the effect.
    Is it possible, and how to proceed please.

Thanks.

• @slecouster Please send us access to your website so we can have a look on it and we`ll see what can be the problem.
  • Hi. I'm back.
    I succeed to implemente the scroll link in another website, but I don't find how to solve the 'sliding box" issue.

Here is the website address : www.accrochecoeur-nantes.fr
    When you click iin one of the 3 images : "vos attentes" or " bien vous connaitre" or "un cadre confidentiel et sécurisé".

Thanks.
    Regards.
  • If you mean nice scroll for those items, then unfortunately this is not possible. For those items, scroll can`t be setup.
  • Yes I did

OK. Thanks, the link wil stay like that.