Add to cart bug

Hi Guys,

I found this issue on the latest version.

when i add a product to cart from grid directly it automatically puts it twice ( quantity = 2 ) for one single click
then when i enabled AJAX add to cart from settings...it was working fine but notification is gone...(alert after adding to cart)

could you please tell me how to fix it.

thanks
cheers 

Comments

• Hey,

did you tested it on our demo? Because we already tested it on 2 different demos and it works properly what means something must be wrong on your side. We recommend to remove woocommerce plugin and install it again but if this won`t help, then we recommend to install wordpress and theme once again on fresh database because after our tests we did not noticed anything wrong.
  • i re-installed theme and woocommerce...and i installed a fresh copy of wordpress before starting...your demo site has AJAX add-to-cart enabled so cant check there....
  • So, please send us access to your dashboard and FTP on pm where this happen and we`ll have a look on it.
  • right now website is not live it could be one of the reason as i am using "~" to view the site(demo)...and i have enabled AJAX mode for now...

i will test it wen the site is live and see if it still persists...if so then i wil come back to you

thanks