page with short codes and variables?

can you point me to a page to easily use the short codes depending on what builder you are in it takes a while to figure out what is what and how to manipulate them.

I'd like to change the color on that. Maybe having the short codes on the demo pages with list of variables..? 

[list icon="icon-calendar" image="" title="Schedule Your Appointment Today" link="" target="_blank" style="1" animate=""]Currently accepting new patients...[/list]

I looked here but doesnt tell you?

i have a column with a form code in it that I want to put list item but them the add content short code doesnt give you the same options from there

Comments

• The only page where we described all items with options is the page you mentioned above. And if this item does not have color option, then it is not possible to change individual color for this item.
  • yes but it doesnt give the short codes for this stuff if you are using a column item inside muffin builder and the ad content button that way..

You have to ad the specif item... Looking for the actual shortcodes that make up the items so you could use multiple shortcodes in one column item
  • like this.. 

[hr style="dots" line="" themecolor="0"]

where you would find a list of short codes for adding any content builder item to a column section with the variable to ad... I don't know what line="" or themcolor=""  style ect... or where just to find the short codes when you are not using a section that is specific to that iem
  • Some of the shortcodes that has been added with updates are not listed in the documentation because we just forgot to add them. So if you don't understand something then just ask.

However we checked documentation already and as we see HR items is listed there of course what you can see at http://snag.gy/6kndn.jpg
  • edited June 2016
    I need this answered too.  Current documentation does not have the parameters for the divider.  Cannot find anything that answers;
    [hr style="dots" line="" themecolor="0"]
    Really, just want to know how to change the divider's color myself.

nvmmm... Google helped me.  themeolor 0 = none, 1=theme's basic color.
  • nvmmm... Google helped me.  themeolor 0 = none, 1=theme's basic color.