How to add sidebar exactly like in "Feature" page in demo

How to add sidebar page links excatly like in demo (Feature Page)

Comments

• Hey,

this is "Muffin Menu" widget :) All you must to do is create pages that should be there and assign them to one parent item.
  • I'm having the same issue. It was working correctly when I initially set up my site, but now it's defaulting to a sidebar. I just want the side navigation like in the demo. :) Any suggestions on how to fix it and add the "Muffin Menu"? Thank you! 
  • @SocialVision Sorry but we don`t understand what is your problem exactly. As we wrote above, all you need to do is use "Muffin Menu" widget. There is not other explanation at all for that item :)
  • Ah yes, "widget" was the key word I missed there. I was looking in the page settings. Thank you!! My widgets got all moved around when I installed the latest theme update. Do you know if there is any way to save widget settings when updating a theme? 
  • All theme settings are stored in database and you shouldn`t lose them after update. But if you lost, then probably you did something wrong. We do updates very often and we never lost any settings.