How can i change my social icons

As you could see on image, does not apears social icons section to change.

How can i change my social icons?

Thanks!image

Comments

• Hi,

what exactly doesn't want to change? Sorry but we don't understand it.
  • In documentation apears a section about change social icons 

3.3 Social icons

To set up social icons, right top corner, navigate Appearance > BeTheme Options > Social > Social Icons and set up links for social profiles.

In my betheme does not apears this section!

• What does it mean? You have no Social section in Muffin Options section?
  • social section yes
    social icons noooooooo

did you see my screenshot?
  • Yes, we saw it and social icons are visible on this screenshot of course.
  • Ok , I'll try to explain better, because they do not seem to understand what I 'm saying.

In the options menu appears betheme social > General tab but does not appear social > social icons.

So I can not change the icons of social networks .
    do you undesrstand now?
    My problem is I do not know where to change the icons , not the link of social networking .
  • We are sorry but you can not change the icons. This requires files customization and if you don't know how to do this, you need to contact with your web developer.
  • So, why your tutorial say there is a place to change it? 

ITS FALSE.

Sorry, but Im so blue for this point.
  • Really? Where did you found an information that it is possible to change social icons type in tutorial? We are very interesting with this tutorial. As far as we know, only links to social icons can be changed. You must miss something because it is not true what you wrote above.
  • I repeat: In documentation apears a section about change social icons 

3.3 Social icons

To set up social icons, right top corner, navigate Appearance > BeTheme Options > Social > Social Icons and set up links for social profiles.

I can see only  Appearance > BeTheme Options > Social > General.

Maybe, you can change social icons for links to social icons. Its confused.

• Social icons means that the links for those social icons can be changed. To be honest, you are the first for over 40.000 who told us that it's confusing. But thanks for your suggestion anyway.
  • edited February 2018
    @muffingroup, I have managed to find a solution to this question. Since it's not something you guys are providing yourselves, and actively discouraging people for doing it, would it be OK if I provided them the answer?
  • If you access the style files, there's a list of the social media icons used in the Be. From there, you can find that the icons are in fact characters from the mfn-icons.ttf font. Once you find the code for the icon you'd like to use, you can change it to reflect the one you want. I have used this code and it worked perfectly for me:

.icon-play:before {content: '\e95f'; font-size: 30px;}
    .icon-facebook:before  {content: '\f30e'; font-size: 30px; }
    .icon-play {color: #dfdfdf;}
    .icon-play:hover {color: #ff0000; }
    .icon-facebook {color: #dfdfdf; }
    .icon-facebook:hover {color: #3b5998; }

I have changed the theme-provided symbols for Facebook and YouTube and used the ones offered for the custom social link, and imposed them instead of the original ones, so they may appear more like the official logos of the two. 
  • edited November 2019
    I have designed (6) themes now and always find them in the widget section. But can never find the code to change the icon social image. I like the hover and color that comes with theme but Betheme should clarify how to access those widget icons and swap quickly to at least the major social sites. 

The social optioon in Betheme options only places smaller icons on footer.

Here is code tried to change in footer #4

<p style="font-size: 35px; line-height: 35px;"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/FalconMarine/"><i class="icon-facebook-circled"></i></a> <a href="#"><i class="icon-Instagram-circled"></i></a> <a href="#"><i class="icon-twitter-circled"></i></a> <a href="#"><i class="icon-pinterest-circled"></i></a> <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/company/falcon-marine-llc/about/"><i class="icon-instagram-circled"></i></a></p>
  • All of the icons which are available in the BeTheme can be found here:

These are the only icons, which can be used in the BeTheme.
    Thanks