Glitch on pages

if you look at any of the pages when they load (excluding the home page), like this page here:

http://cmp.viralmarketinginc.com/coaching/

If you pay attention to the clouds header, there is a transparent box that appears for a second and disappears. My initial assumption was that the Rev Slider was the issues, but I've created a completely blank slider from scratch and done nothing more than add the clouds image as a background and its still doing the same thing.

Please check and contact me ASAP!

Comments

• Hi,

this box comes from the slider and it has nothing to theme just like you said. We suggest to check the slider more carefully or just create completely new slider and you will see the difference.

Thanks!
  • Did you read what I said???? It's the exact opposite of what you think.

I said:

"My initial assumption was that the Rev Slider was the issues, but I've
    created a completely blank slider from scratch
    and done nothing more
    than add the clouds image as a background and its still doing the same
    thing.
  • Yes, we read it but we are sure that you are wrong. Inside this "complete blank slider from scratch" you must did something wrong. We think that would be much better if you can send us private message with dashboard access and we will proof you that it has nothing to theme. We have lot's of situations when people are telling us that they created something new and we we log-in into their dashboard, we realize that they were not telling us the truth.