No way to show cart icon on header menu

Hi i'm trying to show cart icon on the header menu, but i dont know how,
 i tryed some tricks that i found here on the forum but nothing, 
I have action bar disabled, because i dont know how to use it, and i never understand how it works, can be this the problem?
Can i have only a normal menu with cart icon?
Thank you 

Comments

• Hi,

to display cart in header, you need to have WooCommerce installed first and then under Theme options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop section, you need to select shop icon.
  • Thank you but i have woocommerce installed and the cart icon selected in shop section
  • Please send us link to page where you have this woocommerce installed and the icon does not appear.
  • quiver.store/home
    thank you so much
  • Looks like you hidden Right Top Bar. Would be great if you can turn this option off under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section.
  • Thank you, ok now i can find it, but i see that it is hidden, what is the configuration to display it?
    Because i have all settings on for cart
  • What's hidden? As you can see on http://pasteboard.co/80qgk6Oej.png the cart is already displaying now.
  • Hi,

I have the same problem in that my cart disappears in responsive mode (under 768px). 

I have woocommerce installed and am using the Betheme 'Store' template. I have the cart icon selected in theme options under 'blog,portfolio,shop/shop' and I have the right bar set to display under theme options 'header/extras' as I have a 'my account' action button set up which displays next to the cart in full screen mode.

Both the cart icon and 'my account' action button disappear with any resolution under 768px. How can I force these to show on sticky scroll next to the responsive menu icon? If this is not possible, how can I make these show as standard menu items in the responsive menu only when in responsive mode?

I should note that the same issue occurs on your betheme store preview here: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/store/ Just reduce the screen size to under 768px and you will see the cart disappears from the sticky header and does not show as a menu option in the responsive menu. Customers will need to be able to easily access the cart when viewing via mobile so I look forward your suggestions on how I can fix this.

Thanks for your help.
  • Hi,
    when you go to theme options>responsive>header you will see the options for the top bar to enable/disable the icons and action button on mobile.
    thanks
  • Fantastic, that's sorted it thanks. I don't know how I didn't spot that in the theme options!