Google not able to find sitemap.xml

I am having an issue in where I submit my sitemap.xml to google and it states error 403, General HTTP error: HTTP 403 error (Forbidden).  I have tried everything under the sun and the sitemap works just fine if I goto the link.

http://secnetworks.com/sitemap.xml

I have contacted my hosting company and made sure they are not blocking google and they said they are not.  Can someone help me take a look and see what I have wrong?

Comments

• Hi,

we did checked this file and it's not blocked by theme for sure. To be honest, we have no idea where the problem might be but from what we can see, it has nothing to theme.

Thanks!
  • This is killing me!  I see nothing that would cause this issue and neither does the hoster and now the theme group :-(
  • @secentworks,

Are you using Yoast SEO to create the sitemaps?  It looks like one of theirs.  They make it dynamically (which is why we don't like this particular SEO plugin).  

When you go into Google Console (previously Webmaster Tools), you will need to upload each of your 6 sitemaps that have been created for you. The links to each are in your xml:

Good luck!