Remove photo area and social icon area from "Our Team List" widget

Hello is there any way to remove the photo area and social icon area from the "Our Team List" widget??? Check photo

Comments

• did you find an answer???
  • Hey,

you can remove both and increase the middle part to 100% with the following css:
    .team_list .column.one-fourth { display: none !important; }
    .team_list .column.one-second { width: 100% !important; }
  • Thanks! Is there a way to just remove the social icon area and keep the image???
  • @ericplotts Please show us what you mean exactly. Also, please provide link to page where you would like to do this.
  • Did you even read the previous messages in this thread???

I received an answer for my last question. How is it that the last question was more complex and that support person understood and answered thoroughly. I need half of that answered now. I say this everytime I talk to you guys, but you really need to get it together with your support staff. Its your theme and you can never give me an answer to my questions. NEVER. Its your template pages. YOu should know what your "Our Team List" widget is. That doesn't change from site to site. It stays the same. SO Im not understanding what your problem is. I simply want to remove the social icons from the "Our Team Widget".

Here are the PAGES I need this done to:

http://www.coatingsauthority.com/meet-our-family/
    http://cmp.viralmarketinginc.com/our-team/

I do not like listing links to my sites in your forum. You should know the answers to this simple question without me having to do that.
  • @ericplotts Yes, we understand very well and w read your question of course. And we would be asking for the link every time when it's necessary and you do not provide it. Checking something on our demo is not the solution because in over 50% cases, when we check something on our demo, we get the message that it's not what you were asking for and it's just waste of time. So if you expect quick answer, please always leave link to page/place which concerns your question.

Anyway, to remove the sections from your screenshot, you need to use the following css:
    .team_list .column.one-fourth { display: none !important; }
    .team_list .column.one-second { width: 100% !important; }
  • And again you did not answer my question but only repeated the answer someone has already given. Again pointing to your lack of attentiveness. For someone thats purchased your theme 10+ times I would think you'd be a bit more attentive when addressing a situation. Its very frustrating to have to continually ask you the same question, to have to wait 24+ hours for a response (which its friday, so I'm hoping I hear something before Monday on this), to get nothing!

AGAIN, MY QUESTION IS:

HOW DO I REMOVE ONLY THE SOCIAL ICON AREA/QUOTE AREA OF THE SAME WIDGET IN THE SCREEN SHOT.

The code you give me removes the image also. I don't want to remove the image, although that is what I wanted in the message with the screenshot.

But later in this thread I asked how to do half of that and remove just the social icons.
  • If you look above http://pasteboard.co/dyAbqgrwB.png you see what was your question. It was about the photo and social icons. The same question was in the title so you understand this might be confusing. And if you changed your mind, you supposed to edit the title of this topic and your question because this might be confusing for other people as well. And we would be very grateful if you can stop being so rude. Otherwise, we will stop supporting your customization what is not included as a part of support and depends on our good will only.

Anyway, to remove just social icons area from Our Team list, you need to use the following css:
    .team_list .column.one-fourth:last-child { display: none !important; }
  • Im not being rude! You're not being attentive. You should have read through this entire thread and my question would have been apparent!!!

It is you and your support staff who at times are lazy and not thorough.

I dont have this issue with any other theme I use. As popular as your theme is, you guys are making plenty enough money to hire a competent staff.

WHich some of the members on your staff do answer the question thoroughly. Most do not.