Ideal Logo Size (width and height)

What size (width and height) correct or ideal should I use for normal logo and retina logo? And for the other sizes should I modify to make it fit the theme?

Comments

• For our theme we used 143x35px logo size but any other should also work. If something does not look right, then you can send us url to your website and we can try to find right custom css.
  • Cool, and other sizes as I enter the custom css, so that it does not increase the height of the menu?
  • What other sizes you mean? Because we are not sure if we understand what you need.
  • Until I do not need any specific size moment is to facilitate updates whenever you leave the template, so I do not need to be changing, but if you show me an example of how to enter this in the custom css I thank you!

This theme is increasingly fantastic, congratulations to the whole team!
  • But we really have no idea what custom css you mean exactly :) Possibilities can be hundreds and in each case this code could be different. That`s why we really have no idea what cs you talk about. If you show us example, then of course we can give you example of code but we need to know what we work on.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hi, my logo is 85 width x 100 height and retina version is 170 width x 200 height, I'm using the "creative" header?
  • Please upload this logo and send us url to page and only then we`ll be able to check what can be wrong. Without that we are not able to tell you what should be changed.
  • ...already adapted my logo to your theme! As always, the support is only good in the beginning, thank's for all support!
  • edited July 2014
    Why is good only in the beginning? You mean it because we want url to your website or why? Because we don`t understand what you mean. As we said, without url to website we can`t see what is the problem exactly because in each case css could be different.
  • I mean all the time, in all the time, only all time, is that my english is not so good lol... my URL website www.danilobarbosa.com.br  :)>-
  • Ok we understand now ;) We checked your website and logo looks fine. Only on ipad logo is cutted and below css will help you with that thing:
    @media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1239px) { #Top_bar #logo img { max-height: 45px; } }
  • Thank Muffingroup, you are INCREDIBLE! :)>- ...and again I'm sorry for my english! :D