Where are the revisions?

Changes made on the muffin builder don't show up when you look at the revisions for a page.

Comments

• Hi,

Revisions works with default WP Editor only. And because Muffin Builder
    is not a part of WP editor, revisions wouldn't work unfortunately. We
    suggest to do own backups because in our opinion, revisions are not safe at all and like to disappear. We tested it with default WP themes of course.

Thanks!
  • edited September 2016
    New to everything WordPress.  Be is my first theme, and just learned from a basic Lynda training course about Post Revisions.  

When you say above that "Revisions works with default WP Editor only" do you mean the Revisions feature does work within the Be theme, but just not with the Muffin Builder actions (yet).   

...Or do you mean Revisions is not a capability at all possible for use within the Be theme structure?

Thanks
    -Robert B.

• We mean that revisions does not work with Muffin Builder.
  • that sucks.... :(

• So is there no way to "undo" a change? I have the Problem that i made a change and now the site looks different and i cant figure out what i did,...
    Im completely new to wordpress btw
  • In core wordpress there is an option but we do not use it, so there is not way of undoing the changes.
    thanks
  • really sad after i purchase the theme and notice there have no revision, Even havent use the core wordpress revision, maybe is a great start to create your own one, it is really important feature  
  • I agree, the revision feature is extremely useful especially when working on multiple posts/pages, etc. It is a feature I rely on often and I've never had a problem with.