BeTheme on Mobile/ Responsive.

Hi,

The content of our website pages appears for one second and then
disappear when viewing it from a mobile phone.
The header and the footer are shown and very few components too.
Like for instance under "contact us" - i can see the map but not other items like the form.
Can you please examine it and advice.
The website is:
www.metcomm.net

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

there must be something wrong with your device because we after further checking, we didn't noticed anything like this. https://snag.gy/lsz17w.jpg - this is the proof that your site works fine on mobile.
  • Hi There! Thanks for checking. Is this what you see in other pages as well? because for instance under: "Contact Us" below the header, I only see a blank area, and only when I scroll (a lot) to the bottom, I only see the map and the footer: not the phones, not the form.
    Thanks so very much! (I guess it's time to ask my colleagues to do some testing...)
  • The only difference on inner pages is grey space under the header. But to remove this space from mobile, all you need to do is activate Minimalist header option under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Header section.
  • edited October 2016
    I was looking for that solution too!
    Thanks so much. I appreciate it!
    Thank you!
    =((
  • Hi Again,

When I activated Minimalist header option under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Header section, as per your instructions, I got the the top header : the slogan, the phone number, the logo and the menu bar "scrambled" with the top of the page. It "runs on it" in fact, and it "merged" with it. 
    Why?
    The header I am using is "Transparent". 
    I still want it but i also need to decrease the size of the grey space under the header:
    www.metcomm.net

Can you please advise!
    Thanks much!
  • This is the most proper behave an whole sense of being transparent. The transparent means that anything below is going behind the element which is set to transparent.

However, if you want to decrease space below the menu a little bit, you need to use the following css:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Header { min-height: 180px !important; }
  • Oh. Thank you!
    Is this supposed to be added under :
    "BeTheme Options" > Custom CSS & JS > CSS?

I do want to keep the transparent header...

Thank you so much!

• Yes, this is place where each custom css need to be kept.
  • Very good. 
    Thank you!!
  • Is it also possible to only decrease this space on responsive mode?
  • Stanceparts

Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks