Footer - after update lost

Hi,

first thank you for nice theme.

After updating to newest version of Betheme, one part of footer is lost?
It still works on the other language version, where I still have an old version of Betheme.

I made it everything same, but it just dont appear?
You can see on english (UPDATED) site that under WE ACCEPT there is nothing (should be pictures of Mastercard, Visa and Paypal) http://www.private-tours.info/ 

On spanish (OLD VERSION) everything still works and show all payment options www.private-tours.inf/espanol

For any idea I would be grateful.
Thank you and best regards,

Comments

• Hi,

we have checked your website and first time we see something like that. We have no idea who did the website to you but someone made it totally wrong. Your developer made all changes in style.css file which shouldn't be never touched. All changes and customizations should be done in Theme options > LAyout > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section instead. And this is the reason why after update everything goes back to original version.
  • Well I found someone on net, to make it on your template, as the old one was not supported by WP anymore and had lots of problems with it...
    Please explain how many errors and what everything is wrong? As I will get him to fix that.

Thank you!

• All changes that has been done in main theme files are wrong. Someone just did changes in theme files instead of custom css section that we mentioned above.