Urgent: Comin' soon page

Hi,
I've activate coming soon page by Muffin Option.
I see coming soon page also on Wordpress login page. This means I can not access the wordpress management. (There's not my login page). What can I do to access to the wordpress management?
Let me know..is urgent!
Thanks
F.

Comments

• Hi,

coming soon is not available for wordpress login page. But if you have it, then probably you did something wrong because this is not the way how it works with our theme.
  • edited December 2014
    I activated the coming soon page expected by theme and unfortunately I view it not only on homepage but on all pages created with Wp and then also on the login page. So I cant do login.
    You have to give me solutions?
    Thank You
  • To resolve I had to disable Beetheme via ftp, reactivate the WP default theme, turn off the "Under Construction" of BeeTheme and then finally reactivate BeeTheme. I do not know if all this is normal.
    Let me know.
    F.
  • No, this is not normal. Admin page should be available even when you have maintenance mode activated. So if you do not see page which is yourdomain.com/wp-admin or yourdomain.com/wp-login.php then something must be wrong with your theme or wordpress installation because this definitely does not came with theme,
  • Ok. Thanks.
    For now i've find solution. Later i'll search and fix the problem.
    Thanks a lot.
    F.