Visual Composer not working right in Betheme

Hello,

I installed the theme everything looks great but one problem. When I crete new elements in the visual composer I cant drag them around.  When I start dragging elements the screen expands to an infinity amount. How can I fix thanks

Comments

• Hi,

to be honest we have no idea what happen because we did never met with anything similar. So we recommend to re-install Visual Composer to latest version or just remove this plugin at all and install it again. Also please deactivate all your extra plugins because this may be the problem as well.
  • This is not an acceptable answer.  I too am having the same problem . Is there a fix?
  • @ridleyr Sorry but we do not understand. How can we fix the problem which is not related with theme? This problem is related or with server or with other plugins. Just switch to default wordpress theme and you will see that you will have the same problem.
  • I purchased Betheme with Visual Composer.  When the new update for Wordpress came out which I uploaded day before yesterday, Visual Composer stopped working properly.  It would seem that it is something on your end.  I would greatly appreciate a fix for this.  I've been through all of the forums here, and have found that you guys do not have a fix for it.  What is up with that?  You are not offering solutions.
  • WPBakery Visual Composer
    You have version 4.3.4 installed. Update to 4.3.5. View version 4.3.5 details.
    Compatibility with WordPress 4.1: Unknown

It keeps asking me for a license in order to update.
  • edited January 2015
    As you can see in "Updates & Changelog" section, VC has been updated to latest version with last theme update what means that if you have older version, you should update it immediately. Each plugin must be always updates themselves because plugins do never update with theme automatically. All necessary information about how to update VC, you can read at https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/display/VC/Update or http://forum.tagdiv.com/update-the-visual-composer-plugin-wpbakery/

P.S. You don't need any license code because it is not necessary with plugins bundled into themes.