Two questions with LearnDash LMS Plugin and BeTheme

First- MuffinBuilder does not seem to appear (Page Options) in any of the LearnDash Course, Subject, Topic pages.  Why would muffinbuilder not be on these pages?

Second- and a greater challenge- the post pages don't show a sidebar.  Any time I remove Betheme, it shows the sidebar, but when I add BeTheme, it is removed. Even if I try to set ALL pages to show sidebars, it will not appear.

Can you help?

learning.rmdatacentral.com

Comments

• Hi,

Maybe this plugin is interfering with the theme, please disable all plugins to see if it appears.
    If don't then there is nothing we can do to help because we did never tested this plugin and it's not on our compatibility list unfortunately.

Thanks.
  • I did disable the plugin. The standard 2017 theme for Wordpress displays the sidebar perfectly.

It is a Custom Post type.

Can BeTheme support a custom post type in the sidebar? How could this be enabled?
  • It is because betheme is more complicated than a standard 2017 theme. Please understand that we do not support custom post types, these kind of file modifications are not within our policy. Sorry
  • So, there is no way for the sidebar to recognize on a post?

I thought there were ways to ensure a custom post type could be included in functions.php to at least add them to editing- no?

Sorry if I am a bit thick. I am not a programmer.

I love your theme, but losing a course progress bar for training is not going to make it possible to continue using the theme. I am really hoping we can determine why the sidebar won't display- esp. when out of the box 2017 shows it no problem.
  • The topic was opened with this title > LearnDash LMS Plugin
    Maybe the plugin code does not work with our theme, we do not support third party plugins that we did not test. Also we do not help with setting up custom post types because it requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says: Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio thanks
  • restaurant magic...have you had any luck with this issue? I am having a huge problem with the same things. 
  • I created a Betheme child theme that made Betheme perfectly compatible with LearnDash version 2.5.8.2. See youtube the video "Betheme e LearnDash"
  • Sent payment. [email protected]

Thanks for doing what betheme should have done, especially with all the requests for this.