BeTheme Options blank after update to Theme Version 17.7.1

Hello, some days ago I updated the BeTheme to the Theme Version 17.7.1. So far everything was fine. I could see the Be-Theme options and Website was looking great, too. After I tried to change one setting in Be-Theme options I see just the blank options page. Options menue is visible, but no content anymore. I looks like something is broken in the configuration.

I have read some discussions about this problem and tried to solve the problem by myself. I bought the next higher web package (now I am paying double as much) to be able to adjust php max vars, so I could change the Local Values. You can verify it by calling http://podologie-nachbauer.de/phpinfo.php

.htaccess settings I have tried (not worked), now 1 is activated
# try 1
php_value max_input_vars 10000
php_value max_execution_time 300

#try 2, there are some php suhosin extensions installed
php_value max_input_vars 3000
php_value suhosin.get.max_vars 3000
php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 3000
php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 3000

Because you always say that the Master Value has to be changed, too I called my hosting provider => He told me that it is not possible to change the values, I would need to buy a much higher package / more or less a own server. I don't get why the Master Values have to be changed? The Master Values are overwritten by Local Values. Master Values are just the fall back if no Local Values are provided. Could you explain it to me?

Before I updated to the new Theme Version everything was working perfect. Why does it changed? Can I downgrade to lower version? I really like your theme, I am using it on two sites (both paid) and want to create in some weeks the next one with Be-Theme:

www.podologie-nachbauer.de
www.bestattungen-meister.de

I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.

Comments