Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Caffeine demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Navigation menu and all menus reset with no items

• Hi,
    My theme was installed in Jan 2013 and was working fine until yesterday. No changes made on the site in terms of plugins etc but something has happened as all my menus have been reset and have no items within them.

I checked with my hosting provider and they mentioned that they mentioned the following. Please advise I do not know what to do. I can send my actual site details on pm. 

Please help. Thanks

Message from Host

"I got a recurring error on your log, and this is related to your theme.

Log error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /var/www/mywebsitename.com/wp-content/themes/caffeine/index.php on line 10"

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • Hi,
    I set up all the menus all over again but this seems to have happened again and it just leaves one of the menu items in the navigation - http://bit.ly/1E9uyn3

Quite worried by this as the hosting provider says that this is something related to the theme and nothing to do with them whilst you suggest that this is to with the website provider.

I have never had problems with this before and am using the latest version of wordpress. 

Please help.
  • Hi,
    Thanks and yes, as you say, everything was working perfectly but I did update to Wordpress 4.0 around the same time - so not sure if it is related to that.

I have recreated all the custom menus again today and will wait and see if the issue arises again. The hosting provider is also checking at their end. 

So if the issue does occur again, I will pm you the details and would really appreciate if you could have a look as well. 

Thanks again