Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Cake demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in themes/cake/header-shop.php on line 63
  • I am in the process of setting up Woocommerce. I added a Shop link in the nav and set up some basic content. However, whenever I try to view the page I get this message: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/d/i/s/xxxxxxxxx/html/xxxxxxxxx/wp-content/themes/cake/header-shop.php on line 63. 

I see another discussion with the same issue where the user just deleted line 63, but I try my best not to change anything on the code level because I have no expertise in it.

60 // Title
    61 echo '<h1 class="title">';
    62 woocommerce_page_title();
    63 echo '</h1>';
    64 add_filter('woocommerce_show_page_title',function(){});
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • I am having one more problem. This is with the WooCommerce plugin. I created a product and uploaded an image. The image appears blurry on the page. I have tried a couple different image sizes and it is still blurry. I tried the same image dimensions as on the demo site as well. I tried changing the dimensions in the product settings in WooCommerce and still no change. Any ideas?
  • In WooCommerce Settings. Under Products, setting image sizes to the following solved it.
    Catalog Images 300x300
    Single Product Image 600x600
    Thumbnails 100x100