Your suggestions for future updates!!!

Comments

• Maybe I am missing something but the wordpress archives function does not show any of the muffin builder stuff saved to a previous page version. I have edited pages only to find that the only information saved in the archives are those in the wordpress text box at the top of the page. So if you could find a way to back up changes, it would be a lifesaver, it has become a pain to figure out how to fix something that was deleted or modified. That is huge for me or tell me how it can be done because I have yet to figure it out without replacing the database.
  • Custom post type "AUDIO" with audio player integrated, the basic to create an audio template, like Spotify or deezer or something like that. Thanks for evething
  • I've thought about this for a long time, correct me if I am wrong but at the moment we can only build pages, row by row, but I'd like to insert a big vertical image, like a banner/header image BUT on the side of the page (not widgets) which could be a big side advert, and the row by row method can be used alongside it ... hope the attached images helps !!  :)

• Reduce http requests and prevent inline css. They're both poison for good SEO!
    Reduce all the HTTP requests!
  • Please optimize the loading of css and js files. Right now it seems to load css sheets twice or reload twice (elements appear before the animation css is loaded or ready) or implement a competent preloader to prevent images and elements loading before styles. I love the animation function on the page creating tool, but the animations won't pop up first when images and text content is loaded before the animation css. 
  • I would love to be able to Zoom in BE Theme sites with my iPad.
  • edited January 2016
    How about creating some real fabulous E-commerce Themes For Market sites like"
    diapers.com
    Williamsonoma.com
    Soap.com

Those are some of the most popular E-commerce sites in the US. I'm sure they are really sought after themes on the Envato Market. But, are not available yet.
    Tnx!
  • Please update the Our Team shortcode so it includes the "content" (<div class="desc"></div>) like it does in Muffin Builder.

• Hello,
    i am pretty new in this family.I just purchased be themes 2 days ago.
    I found this section and want to put some advice or wish.

If you would create MEMBERSHIP PORTAL DEMO that would be great. Because as i see be themes can do all kind of side bars and menus. So there are lots of paid themes which gives membership site designs. 
    I am one of the sick person who is trying for internet marketing for long years. Whenever we see beautiful membership theme or plugin which creates membership pages, we can not stop ourselves and finally we buy it. But non of them can be as capable as Be Themes.

So throw a membership style pages as a demo and see the differences in your sales records/

This forum looks very exciting. 
    Let me dive in to other sections.
    Bye
  • Hi support
    Such as we asked in this post
    We attach an image in order you have an idea about what we have in mind for Betheme new features.

We hope you consider it.
    Thanks
  • edited January 2016
    - Demo football team.
    - Add social Whatsapp and icon whatsapp in icons.
    - Demo Barber Shop
  • Would like to see some more style options for the Portfolio section. Now it's hard to change the styling.
  • edited January 2016
    1. Reduce http requests and prevent inline css. They're both poison for good SEO!
    Reduce all the HTTP requests!

I got the website in almost 100% add GT Metrix, So please fix that and its perfect!
    http://prntscr.com/9vamie

2. Please do something about the Mobile version menu.. its really suck balls if you wanna use it for ecommerce or intergrate ubermenu 

3. All the respect Betheme is great theme bud for the use of Ecommerce its really sucks! Please do something about the Single product page design and the Checkout page do something like the Royal ecommerce theme got and a better Checkout with Checkout Steps

If you guys do this you will have the best theme on the net for sure.
    There alot people here want this so ;)

Thank you
  • My suggestion is to improve the blog layouts. You can add more layouts
    for blogs. With every update i see 2 new demos being added. That's good
    but why not improve the core features of theme rather than focusing only
    on demos ?.
  • Separate RTL mode for the front end for non-arabic speaking administrators (they could still operate on LRT mode admin/dashboard, while frontend would be RTL).
  • Hey guys,

I'm hoping you'll consider a new function for the widget 'Muffin Menu'. 

As it is now, there are 2 options for it to display the menus: 'Always show' or 'Show on hover'. These two options don't really work for me, because I have a LOT of sub-pages. If I use 'Always show' I have a menu that is a mile long. If I use 'Show on hover' people easyly get lost, because if they hover over a menu, it shows all the submenus (obviously), anf if they move down on the page they get further and further into the submenus. BUT if they reach 'the end of the line' of that particular piece of string of submenus, it suddenly collapses, and the mouse curser is suddenly a whole new place (ie: people get lost).

(I really really hope this makes sence! Maybe I need to make a screencast explaining it?)

SO... I hope you can add a "Show/hide on click"-option. That way people need to click on a little triangle, to display the submenus - and if there are more submenus, they need to click again. If they want to collapse the menu, they need to click it again. 

Please, please, please add this... 
  • I think a great feature to add would be a calendar that can show an artist schedule or hairstylist booked appointment dates.
  • How about removing the user login that prints out in the code for Posts? Index.php line 140 and content-post.php line 40.
  • @muffingroup it really help if we can add an fullwidth banner without revolution slider (single banner).
  • Putting a share button on pop up images on the portfolio :)
  • Header options that allow you to pick the logo placement separately from the layout/size of the menu. Left/right/center.
  • TAXI service
  • It would help me out to be able to define a custom footer in the "Layouts". You have the option to set the width and header style but no option to call a custom footer with a particular layout.
  • 1. In our team add email as text (like phone number).
    2. Add possibility to put counter in other size than 1/1 (np 2/3, 1/2).
    3. Add footer widgets (social icons, get in touch, facebook widget, etc).
    4. Add social iconst to topbar.
  • optional sticky sidebar widget left and right  for social icons or other buttons , i saw on the demos something like that called "muffin layouts" i like to use that for social icons links
  • Guys, certain elements look weird on resolutions wider than 1920x1080. Ie. parallax elements on this demo http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/lifestyle/vitae-adipiscing-turpis-aenean-rutrum-leo-aliquet/ begin cut-off. You may want to investigate it if you believe it's a problem.
  • Spanish translations in .po please. And Welcome message in top bar like woocomerce themes.
  • Please add an "Add Media" button under the Muffin Builder List item.

• I would love to be able to copy a section and all it's wappers and items when using muffin builder and copy it to a new page with no need to export and import all the page data or clone a page, just that section..that would be great...
  • Another slider plugin like http://smartslider3.com/