Your suggestions for future updates!!!

Comments

• Make Counter items ready for shortcodes
    This requirement is more for customers who are using a child-theme to make their site more unique or flexible. Solution see below.

Requirement:
    I would like to have the Number (Counter item) of the counter even considered for shortcodes. Right now it only works if you put a static number to it. The shortcode would allow you to print any number (i.e. from a database) that is always up-to-date. You don't need to take care of the value anymore, meaning you don't need to update it frequently if the number changes.

Background:
    I have connected the database of my CRM system via a shortcode in a child-theme of betheme. Now, for example, I want to show the number of "Happy Customers" and the "New Customers this week" in this fancy counter. You can imagine, this values changes frequently... at least once a day. Because the CRM is the single source of truth, it's messy to manage the data twice. It also takes time, which -at the end- is money :-) I don't want to waste my time in just keeping the values on my website up-to-date. Automation is the buzzword.

Solution:
    Of course... I've fixed this issue for myself already and it works at least for the "Muffin Builder". It has to be double checked if you create the page only with Muffin shortcodes instead the Muffin Builder. The "quick and dirty" approach is just a one-liner you have to put into a file:
    Navigate to /betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php and search for the counter section, it starts with:
    if( ! function_exists( 'sc_counter' ) )

some lines below this you'll see another switch for the number (line number 2997 in beTheme version 20.9.7.6):

if( $number ){
    $output .= '<div class="number-wrapper">'; 

All you have to do here is to insert the following statement between the two lines:
    $number = do_shortcode($number);

At the end it should look like:
    if( $number ){
    $number = do_shortcode($number);
    $output .= '<div class="number-wrapper">'; 

That's it. It works fine on my side. Even this is not a feature for all, it would be great to have it in the product! Don't forgett to follow the WordPress guidelines for child themes to make this changes.

Some images to the requirement:
  • Youtube video resize function
  • SUpport WP-Piwik (Matamo) - the best statistics tracker out there. It has worked up until the past 2 updates BeTheme released
  • edited November 2018
    Woocommerce // Avoid the extra page order-pay on some payment getaways (i.e. redsys)

If you've selected this getaway, after checkout the theme redirects the user to this page (with order-page on the url), where he has to reconfirm the order. There is no need for this page, the user should be redirected from checkout straight to the the payment page.

Thanks!
  • Hey below are my suggestions:

1- Ability to export some specific wrap from a page to another instead of all builder content in the page
    2- Tooltip on muffin builder elements so that their functionality can be implemented easily
    3- More Mega Menu designs.
  • Hi All, I suggest to add Mac OS icon to shortcode of icons.
  • and I hope the sidebar menu can be fixed and the items can be highlighted if users scroll to specific <a> name on the same page. I hope I have made myself clear.
  • Hi Alls,

I would like to have moren then 2 custom fonts.

I use my own font in: Regluar, Bold, Italic, Medium Bold.

• Add icon for user account in woocommerce (next to shopping cart)
  • Please could you consider different sale badge options for woocommerce in a future update? From looking at the support forum, many people are wanting to change this to rather say "sale" and not have a star, which usually just means its "featured". I think a badge that says sale makes it more obvious that the product is on sale. Third party plugins to achieve that also dont work with the theme so there seems to be no way around it
  • More than two custom fonts please!
  • Please could you consider different sale badge options for woocommerce in a future update? From looking at the support forum, many people are wanting to change this to rather say "sale" and not have a star, which usually just means its "featured". I think a badge that says sale makes it more obvious that the product is on sale. Third party plugins to achieve that also dont work with the theme so there seems to be no way around it
  • A great thing will be the possibility to install licensed fonts with a Webfont-Kit like this: https://www.linotype.com/de/7032/webfonts.html 
  • Please re-introduce "smooth scroll" :(
  • BeTheme have almost every kind of website pre-build demo except SSL Certificate and Cyber Security kind of website i request to make something for that as its very populer business now days 
  • taking this answer from one of the posts:
    Unfortunately, Jetpack plugin is usually making issues to our theme.
    If you would like to see it compatible, please post your suggestion here (https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/comment/146958/#Comment_146958)
    I am asking please to check and make compatible your shortcodes with Jetpack plugin.
    Thanks.
  • Hello,

is it possible to add new icons for social sites corresponding to 2019? Google+ is not even thing now :(. I am using your music pre-built template which is totally awesome, but I am surprised it doesn't support Instagram or iTunes icons.

Please can you add or is it possible somehow for me to add that animated icons as Icon bar shortcode?
    • Instagram
    • Spotify
    • Soundcloud
    • iTunes
    Thank you very much, I really need them :(.
  • Let's add a shortcode or design option for categories/tags. The current theme makes them incredibly hard to find in the code and assumes the same design as links.

I'd like to be able to move them under the post and have the code changed so we can easily manipulate the formatting with CSS.
  • edited January 2019
    We have "move wrap up" but can we have a "move wrap down" option?

Video box with a proper play button in the middle to open in a light box and play video files within the media library.
  • Working some more these days with creating more detailed content inside the pages and using columns with/without background..and padding/margin..
    Can you please add margin padding for each ITEM so we can be able to transform it accordingly to the place that we want...
    -Also i've noticed a small glitch with margin. You have wonderfully add padding to wrap and to content item, but only margin-bottom. In case someone wants to create for eg. the following:
    2 columns. left 1/2 and right 1/2. left wrap with img item with just padding 10px and right wrap with content item that has 10px margin and 10px padding
    actually it can't have margin... but only "create" padding 1st to wrap and then different "padding" to content item.
    Thanks.
  • Feature Request:

Lazy / on-demand loading of images, videos and iframes to support deferring of these content type to reduce overhead at first load of web page
  • Hello! First of all, BeTheme is awesome! There is not much that you could add to this great platform but i have an ideea.
    Bring
    BeTheme to 2019 by implementing infinite scrolling on SHOP page. This
    could also work on blog, and any other page. Facebook was born with this
    feature.
    Infinite scrolling i believe has become a MUST in this age.
    I
    already bought some wordpress plugins that i was planning to implement
    with your theme. Unfortunatly they require the use of the NEXT button
    inside the SHOP pagination of the WooCommerce. Pablo [Support Team] Told me that even if it is standard in woocommerce you guys just deleted the button and consider it a feature or customization.
    Well...
    if so... why not build the whole functionality in the theme! What a
    great idea! With one click inside the BeTheme menu you could activate or
    deactivate the infinite scrolling option which is SOOO usefull with
    websites that deal with a lot of content, but also the small size ones
    that just want to look cool!

Please consider my request and add Infinite Scrolling feature to BeTheme! It will make it even MORE AWESOME!
    Or
    at least put back the button for NEXT item inside the standard SHOP
    file of the WooCommerce so that we can use other plugins that provide 
    the functionality.

Here is a link to a plugin that provides this Infinite Scroll or "load more" (as they call it) functionality :
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/load-more-products-for-woocommerce/
    THANK YOU!
  • Being able to change the size of sections to 1/2 etc and being able to move up a whole section :)
  • Enabling smileys in the muffin builder
  • Good morning. This might be also a possibility for an add-on ;) Although it would be better to be offered as an additional part of muffin-builder export-import functons.
    I believe Making it possible to connect Muffin-builder with WP-All-Import would be great function and also STRENGTHEN BeTheme presence in the market.
  • When using a Woocommerce store, there is an option in the Muffin Options to show "sticky arrow" navigation which then displays the Product name and post date (I assume this is because its used for blog post too)

It would be great if for stores it could display the Product Name and Price instead.

Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    1-Please add the menu editor for specially mobile devices in Theme Setting. Current responsive appearance is not mature and beautiful!
    2- Add a "Membership" plugin to your compatible plugins list.
    I face too much problems using a membership plugin, specially with Ultimete Member.

Actually I had more expectations of the 2nd popular theme in themeforest.

Thanks
  • I really want to see side slider in the website like the one that you have in Be Splash Page: https://i.imgur.com/ceSQL6N.png
  • Load images according the needed "viewport width" for better page performance

• Hi, i have a suggestion for the pre-built sites; there is no pre-built site yet for pure lead generation. So that would be nice. With focus on getting subscribers to  a newsletter of make a download etc. 

Offcourse with examples, about pages etc.