Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Muffin Content Builder Migrate Tool 3.0 - change builder paths for images, etc while site migration

13»

Comments

• Hi,
    I configured a new version with different subtheme of Betheme on a testing server and when i use the mfn migrate tool to replace paths it cleans all pages content.
    Using MFN Migrate tool 3.0 with Betheme 15.3

Is there a new version of MFN Migrate tool ? What is going on?

Thanks in advance
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Well, i migrated again with Akeeba Backup and it finally worked out fine.
    And paths were ok ..

Thanks for your reply !!
    Good Work
  • Hi..I've used Akeeba too and worked fine for backup and restore but on the restored website I don't see any page content bult with muffin builder:(( I can't really understand how this is possible.

Could you please help me out?

Thanks Daniele
  • In less than an hour of debugging I found why your plugin is wiping out content. The problem is on line 79: unserialize( base64_decode( $result->meta_value ) );.

In some situations (such as after syncing a db) the value is not encoded so this returns 0... and you're updating the value with this. You need to check if it's simply serialized first and if not then try to decode and unserialize:

$meta_value = @unserialize( $result->meta_value );

if ($meta_value === false) {
        $meta_value = unserialize( base64_decode( $result->meta_value ) );
    }
  • Well the only link I can find to download it is on the first page here and it still says 3.0. How is anyone supposed to know it was updated to 3.1? And why are people still having the issue? Looks like you just updated it overnight...
  • edited December 2016
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • I love you ... you guys just saved my ass here.... else i would be replacing urls manually... 
  • Hi we just moved a website from tempoary hosting to the main domain, we used a find and replace on the site and for some reason everything is gone on the pages. The posts are all there, images etc have resolved to the correct domain name, but we cant see our main pages. Can you help? Presently the site is back to the default install style with betheme as the logo and blank site pages.

• I've migrated and lost my site content for muffin builder content only. Including theme settings. Can you help?
  • Is there any solution for this blank site after used old migrate tool?
  • Hi, I wont to replace words on my content with other ,I downloaded the mfn-migrate-cb.zip but still cant replace only url..any solution plz
  • Is there any solution for change word instead of other on the content? plz help :(

• Can you make this tool able to find and replace any string instead of just http or https urls?  I need to mass change a name throughout the website, I've made the change in the DB, but it doesn't change anything that was created with the muffin builder.  The migrate tool throws up a error if you try anything that doesn't start with an http or https.
  • Thank you very much for this migration plugin. :-)