Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Buttons under Muffin Builder & Components

I refer to the page at : http://awayday.co/awayday-meetups/
The two buttons are found at the bottom of the page. You will see it with a control- end

The button code which i have embedded is as follows: 
[button title="Subscribe" icon="" icon_position="center" link="#" target="_blank" color="" font_color="#ffffff" large="10" class="buttonClassA" download="" onclick=""]

Here the issue is the buttons are too small. 

While i have tried to shape the button with a class CSSm, it seems that whatever attributes i tried to set to it does not work. 
Forgive me that i am not a professional coder at it. But i would like to find out firstly how i can get to increase the size of the button and the text within.
Second is that i am unsure how to shape the attributes of this component in terms of the font- family, size and more. 

Perhaps you can guide me. Thank You. 

Regards 

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • i see, 

Thank you so much. 

Also if you would not mind, there are two things i would like to clarify. 

1. under the button attributes, there is a [large="0"] 
    My question is that does it actually control the size of the button?

I tried to use 10, but now i was wondering if its actually about 1 or 0 or other values. What does it actually do? i tried to google under button keywords and attributes but seems that i could not get anything much from there. 

If i would like to use inline styling from the button attributes provided by the muffin builder, example:

[button title="Subscribe" icon="" icon_position="center" link="#" target="_blank" color="" font_color="#ffffff" large="10" class="buttonClassA" download="" onclick="" font-size:"30px" padding: 1% 0% 1% 0%]

Will it work to edit the font-size and also the padding?
    Can i also use the background:(url) styling?
    How does the icon="" work? is it meant for the location of the icon files?

Regards,

• Please sign in to see answear!