Buttons under Muffin Builder & Components

I refer to the page at : http://awayday.co/awayday-meetups/
The two buttons are found at the bottom of the page. You will see it with a control- end

The button code which i have embedded is as follows: 
[button title="Subscribe" icon="" icon_position="center" link="#" target="_blank" color="" font_color="#ffffff" large="10" class="buttonClassA" download="" onclick=""]

Here the issue is the buttons are too small. 

While i have tried to shape the button with a class CSSm, it seems that whatever attributes i tried to set to it does not work. 
Forgive me that i am not a professional coder at it. But i would like to find out firstly how i can get to increase the size of the button and the text within.
Second is that i am unsure how to shape the attributes of this component in terms of the font- family, size and more. 

Perhaps you can guide me. Thank You. 

Regards 

Comments

• Hi,

as we see, you set custom class name for the button which is buttonClassA so now, to play with it's settings, you need to use the css's under Custom CSS section like below:
    .button.buttonClassA { font-size: 30px !important; }
  • i see, 

Thank you so much. 

Also if you would not mind, there are two things i would like to clarify. 

1. under the button attributes, there is a [large="0"] 
    My question is that does it actually control the size of the button?

I tried to use 10, but now i was wondering if its actually about 1 or 0 or other values. What does it actually do? i tried to google under button keywords and attributes but seems that i could not get anything much from there. 

If i would like to use inline styling from the button attributes provided by the muffin builder, example:

[button title="Subscribe" icon="" icon_position="center" link="#" target="_blank" color="" font_color="#ffffff" large="10" class="buttonClassA" download="" onclick="" font-size:"30px" padding: 1% 0% 1% 0%]

Will it work to edit the font-size and also the padding?
    Can i also use the background:(url) styling?
    How does the icon="" work? is it meant for the location of the icon files?

Regards,

• All details about shortcodes and it's attributes you can find on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/ (for Button shortcode as well of course).