Change order of items inside a wrap for small screen

Hello,

I wanted to know if it is possible to change the order of items inside a wrap when displaying on a mobile phone, tablet, screen under 767px. It looks like the tablet/mobile view orders items in a row from left to right. Is it possible to change the ordering from right to left or classify which item is shows first/second/third/etc.? 

If yes, I'd love to know how to do that. If not, you should build that feature in! It's a roadblock I face often.

Comments

• Hey,

we are sorry but it's not possible to change the order of items. Responsive always read from the left to right and this behave can not be changed unfortunately.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hey Muffingroup,
    I am facing a similar problem as the one described above. As this post is already a year old I wanted to ask if a function as described above has been implemented in the meantime. Would come in really handy for my homepage display on mobile devices.
    Thanks in advance
  • @Benster- Yes, we have implemented WRAPS and you can put the content into wraps and this would be the way of how responsive read the content.
  • edited January 2017
    So far so good but I still sort of having a hard time with this page:

As you can see I have placed the pictures and text parts so that the middle section has the picture on the left, text on the right wihile the other two sections have it the other way round. This looks nice when viewed on my PC but on my smartphone it results, that:
    - For section 1 and 3 it shows first the wrap with the text and the fancy heading, then the picture.
    - For section 2: It shows first the picture, then the text.

I am a bit clueless how I can solve this problem so that for all 3 sections it shows text first, picture second on my smartphone.

Can you give me a hint on how to resolve this?

Best,

Ben
  • @Benster- Like we wrote above, the content is always being read by rows from left to right and this behave couldn't be changed for mobile devices because otherwise it would destroy thousands of already built pages with BeTheme.