Problems with saving content after update of page

Hi,

First of all, nice theme! I have problems with my blog posts. When i have edited the posts for like 10 minutes and press the save draft or publish button, the content i just added will disappear and is not saved. Today i used about 50 minutes writing a blog post, and it was all gone when i pushed the publish button? What can i have done wrong?

Regards,

Christian

Comments

• Open wp-config and add the following around line 37 or so...
    /** Memory Limit */
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); If that causes some sorta of server error
    try 128M
  • edited May 2016
    hmm. Doesnt seem to like me posting a link to wordpress either.   in my above post just paste things up to );  nothing after that.

• Hi, thx for reply!

I have added the line and my memory limit is now 256 MB. But i noticed that my max. post size is 8 mb, can that cause some kind of troubles? :)
  • That not so much but sometimes if you are working with demo data, for instance, you need to up your max_vars which the host will typically have to do for you.  As a general rule setting that memory accordingly should resolve your issue. Its fairly common.  Also, if you have cpanel go check for optimize website and make sure to tell it to compress all content.

I really only mention the latter because every time I get a new client its set to off.  This will be much faster on the front end.
  • Hi guys,

@CHRSCHOU you are unable to save the content only because of the limits on max_input_vars. More details about that you can read in the following topic http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/7689/muffin-builder-items-or-page-options-can-not-be-saved-max-input-vars

Thanks for your help @josephelshazly :)