Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How can I make the posts page header match the rest of the site??

I've looked all over where to set the header here:

to look like:

and I cannot seem to find the settings for post pages.

Please assist.

Thanks

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • All I see is an area that says Layout ID. Not sure if thats what I use or not but its the only indication of a "layout" I see. And what the heck is a layout ID if this is what I change.

Please guys be thorough. Im seriously pleading with you. I don't have time to continually respond back and forth to questions that really could be helpful to others, but aren't because I've gotta message you back and forth every time almost. 

I'm a serious affiliate and its the one thing thats stopped me from promoting your theme, is that the support here is horrible. You never give me an answer. There is ONE time an individual gave an answer and I didnt have to ask anything.

I asked a question, and someone responded. I then wrote a detailed post how extremely upset I was and decided to delete that post immediately before anyone saw it. Your forum wouldnt let me delete the post but I could delete everything but one character. That one chareacter bump got the simple response I needed. Which tells me that there are some competent people working for this forum.

Here is that thread as an example:

Its almost like the 1st responder gets a thrill out of half answering questions, to see how frustrated he can make someone. Why is it that the first staff couldn't answer this very simple question but the 2nd person could?

Just saying, your theme is awesome, but your support staff could use a boost in morale or something. You guys need to be more thorough. THere's a lot of stuff to weed through in the Blog section. And As said I only see one area that says layout ID and I dont know what the ID is.
  • edited October 2016
    Ok and did you not see my comment where I asked:

"All I see is an area that says Layout ID. Not sure if thats what I use or not but its the only indication of a "layout" I see. And what the heck is a layout ID if this is what I change."

OR

"There's a lot of stuff to weed through in the Blog section. And As said I only see one area that says layout ID and I dont know what the ID is."

Again you gave half an answer. How don't you see that? That is what is not clear.

WHERE IS THE LAYOUT ID?????

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE THOROUGH INSTRUCTIONS?????

• Thank you for that. And I didnt know that. Most of the themes I've worked with show the ID in the column without having to hover it.

That did what I wanted but the page seems to be shoved under the header/navigation bar. I have the content written in the regular wordpress editor. Not using any builder.

Check here:

All post pages are doing that. If you look closely you can actually see the title of the post behind the navigation.