Scroll Bar Color & Size changes

Hi,

How do I change the color, size and width of the scroll bar on the right.  It's dark and narrow and hard to see if you cursor is even on the scroll bar.

Is there some custom CSS I can use?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hey,

this can be changed within below css:
    .nicescroll-rails {
        width: 20px !important;
        background: #000 !important;
    }

.nicescroll-rails > div {
        width: 20px !important;
        background: #000 !important;
    }
  • Thanks for the quick response.  This removed the scroll bar entirely which is OK but how do I get a normal scroll bar like any any windows browser?
  • Above code does not remove scroll bar but make changes like width and background. But if you want to go back to normal scroll bar all you need to do is turn OFF "Nice scroll" option in Theme options > Getting started > General section.
  • @rnitcher the #000 is the code for black color, which means that the above code made your scroll bar and it's background black. In order to fix this you need to replace the 000 with your own prefered color code. Ex. #EEA200 which is the code for orange and etc.
  • Thank you!
  • Just a quick note; I was having issues with IE and the YouTube videos; Issue was that you couldn't scroll over the YouTube video. You would have to grab the scrollbar to move up or down, which was hard on a YouTube video being used full screen on a Revolution Slider. Turning off the 'Nice Scroll' option fixed that issue, along with also a return back to the 'normal' scroll bar.

Summary: IF you're having issue on IE (Internet Explorer) with not being able to scroll over YouTube videos, turn off the "Nice Scroll" feature.

Thanks!
  • Hi I am facing the same issue, and your comment on switching off the nice scroll is not visible. can you please point me to one.
  • @aaryankiara What is not visible exactly? Would be great if you can show us what you mean exactly.
  • Hello,

The "Nice scroll" option in Theme options > Getting started > General section is not available. then how to set default Scroll Bar ?

Regards
    Olivier
  • @olischlo Nice Scroll is under Addons section.
  • Thank you !

I think you should update the documentation as it is explain that the option can be find in Theme options > Getting started > General section