Default header images shows on mobile

If you view the site on mobile, you can see the default blue sky type of image that comes as standard with the theme:

Comments

• This problem was in older theme version and as we see you use old theme version and that's why you got it. However we have checked your website and we do not see any blue sky background image. Did you sorted it already? If not, then please tell us where exactly you see this image because we checked few different devices and do not see anything like that.
  • Hi - i haven't fixed this, it still occurs just uimagenderneath the main menu -  i have attached a screenshoot.
  • As we wrote above, this has been fixed with one of latest updates so theme update will fix this problem. But if you don't want to do theme update, then please use below css instead:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) { body:not(.template-slider):not(.header-simple) #Header { min-height: 0; } }
  • Hi - where so I get the lates theme from - that line hasn't worked
  • We have tested this line and works fine of course. But if in your case don't, then maybe try with !important declaration as below:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) { body:not(.template-slider):not(.header-simple) #Header { min-height: 0 !important; } }
    But if you want to update theme to latest version, then please have a look at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/13/how-update-to-the-new-version-of-be-theme where we described how to do it.
  • I have now updated to the latest theme, and have added the code you have provided and the problem is still there - although it seems to be showing part of the header logo. At the smallest size it dissapears, but at a width of 5000 to around 750px wide it's still there.

Claire
  • As you see above, we gave you code for screens that are maximum 479px so if you want to activate it for larger screens, then change this value. That's it!