Loading issue (visual bug) with Modern Header + Revolution Slider

edited January 2015 in Theme Options
Dear Muffin Support,

I recently found out of a bug and investigated a bit to give u some details:

Description: During Page load the "Modern Header" (only tested with this one) is displayed incorrectly when using the "static css" muffin-option and the revolution slider below.

Prerequisites: 
- Static CSS has to be set up correctly
- Revolution Slider has to be used for the page

Steps to reproduce:
- Use Inkognito-Mode from Chrome to load the page 
(try several times if neccessary, however it happens each time in my test environment and also on my production page)

Outcome:
1. during load (= the visual bug)

2. finished loading (= correctly displayed)

Image links:

Hope this helps &
All the best

Comments

• edited January 2015
    I'm sorry I have to correct my post above: 

It also happens when I turn off static css option, but it only happens on first page load in incognito mode. (so it happens not so often with static css off)

Maybe it's only connected to revolution slider?
  • Hi,

this works properly and this is not a bug! Javascript is responsible for this bar and that's why it works like that. How can we know how many items each user have and how long should be this white bar? This is not possible to do it within css and that's why javascript is responsible for that part.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hi,

It's not that of a big issue, I'm just wondering why this only happens when I open a site with a revolution slider below it.
  • Because revolution slider is loading much longer then pages without slider and that's why it took a little bit longer to count because first slider must be loaded and then menu is counting how long bar should be.