Facebook social default image

when ever i post www.eastsidephysio.co.nz to facebook i get my slider revolution back ground image. i have all in one seo pack set to show a different image for my main page. My text is coming through but not the image.i have also tried yost seo with no luck

i have also installed wp-facebook-open-graph-protocol . i have scraped the web site after setting it up with no luck
the errors are

• Meta Tags In Body
    Your page has meta tags in the body instead of the head. This may be because your HTML was malformed and they fell lower in the parse tree.
    Please fix this in order for the tags to be usable.
  • Inferred Property
    The 'og:url' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
  • Inferred Property
    The 'og:title' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
  • Inferred Property
    The 'og:description' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
  • Inferred Property
    The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
  • Share App ID Missing
    The 'fb:app_id' property should be explicitly provided, Specify the app ID so that stories shared to Facebook will be properly attributed to the app. Alternatively, app_id can be set in url when open the share dialog.
  • Inferred Property
    The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.

Comments