Mobile

Hi,

When I visit my site in a mobile device I have 2 problems:

1. The social share box disappears.
2. It appears a subheader with the darkblue background and i don't want this.

It happens the same when I reduce the window of my pc.

My website: www.alterinnovation.com

Could you help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi,

1. We do not show share box on mobile because this feature does not look good on mobile devices. If you want, you can use below css for that but on your own risk because in our opinion this is not good.
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) { .single-photo-wrapper .share_wrapper { display: block !important; } }
    2. This has been fixed quite long time ago but as we see you use very old (3.5) version and that's why this header shows. But of course this can be fixed with below css as well:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {  body:not(.template-slider):not(.header-simple) #Header { min-height: 0; } }
  • Hi,

1. But if I did not use the share box on mobile... are there other options to share my content? as I can see this theme offers too few options to share content and if I try to get a different plugin to share content  it doesn't work because I'm using content builder.

2. It does exist a way to update to the newest version?

Thanks!
  • 1. At this moment we don't have any share stuff that will work on mobile. We'll consider this but at this moment it is unfortunately not possible.

2. Yes, sure. Everything has been explained in the documentation and on this forum as well.
  • Hi!

I've updated to theme version 6.7 (with filezilla)and all my settings in betheme have been reseted to default!!!
    -Colors customized turn to default blue
    -Social icon links disappeared.
    - Fonts
    The worst is that a can't change them... every time I  try to save changes they reseted to default and the betheme options panel turn with no options and I have to press another time to save changes to come back and see the options... every time the same steps.

Please help!!

Thanks.

Alejo 
  • As we see, your website is not updated. We still see version 3.5. If you will install this theme on other wordpress installation (subdomain) for example, then we can have a look and see what is the problem on your side because we have no idea. Hundred of users update to version 6.7 and we are sure this is not theme issue.
  • Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Now I have updated to Theme Version 7.3 and I have the same problem,
    every time I  try to save changes they reseted to default and the betheme options panel turn with no options and I have to press another time to save changes to come back and see the options... every time the same steps.

Thanks