Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

cURL Error 28

Hi Support Team,

can not install bundeled plugins like Revolution Slider or WPBakery and Update BeTheme for Domain yorkshire-bamberg.de. I tried to install a fresh Wordpress and BeTheme again, because i did not know if i hade a problem with Wordpress installation. But cURL error is still alive.

I have two other websites and domains running with BeTheme, same configuration and same hoster, but everything works fine.

My hoster told me, that cURL is active and not blocked. He pointed out, that maybe my domain is blocked by your server. Could you please check?

Regards

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,
    Betheme dashboard is everything fine. I had no plugins installed because i installed a fresh wordpress to test with fresh installation. Hosting provider checked server and curl is active???

• It is green too ;-(
    Set max execution time to 540 (hosting support told me, i could try to increase), but still same problem.
    But this time a got an error while sending query:
  • Hosting support will try to move my site on an other server to get an other IP. They think your server or something else is blocking my ip.
  • Hi,

thats what i did last months. But manually update works just for theme. Plugin-updates or installation (WPBakery, Rev.Slider...) is not possible, thats why i did aks for an other solution. My hoster moved my site to an other server and i got an other IP for my domain. Now everything works fine. I am not sure if hoster is blocking your API. Maybe your server is blocking my hoster ;-)

• Could you tell me your IP for API connection? Hoster would like to check if the IP is blocked.
    THX
  • Hi,
    they did knot know your domain ;-)
    But you are right. They could ask me for.

THX again