cURL Error 28

Hi Support Team,

can not install bundeled plugins like Revolution Slider or WPBakery and Update BeTheme for Domain yorkshire-bamberg.de. I tried to install a fresh Wordpress and BeTheme again, because i did not know if i hade a problem with Wordpress installation. But cURL error is still alive.

I have two other websites and domains running with BeTheme, same configuration and same hoster, but everything works fine.

My hoster told me, that cURL is active and not blocked. He pointed out, that maybe my domain is blocked by your server. Could you please check?

Regards

Comments

• Hello,
    this is an error in the API connection, you should be able to check that in your betheme dashboard system status. We suggest disabling all of the plugins and custom scripts on the page.
    Please also contact your hosting provider because this is a hosting issue.
    thanks
  • Hi,
    Betheme dashboard is everything fine. I had no plugins installed because i installed a fresh wordpress to test with fresh installation. Hosting provider checked server and curl is active???

• What about this? The API connection?
    http://prntscr.com/jjgo4c
    Remember to disable all plugins.
    thanks
  • It is green too ;-(
    Set max execution time to 540 (hosting support told me, i could try to increase), but still same problem.
    But this time a got an error while sending query:
  • Hosting support will try to move my site on an other server to get an other IP. They think your server or something else is blocking my ip.
  • We see the same problem from time to time. It is all about hosting blocking our API connection so you cannot download the theme package. Some times it's also the plugins, especially the 'wordfence' plugin.
    The only sollution would be to download the newest version of the theme from the themeforest account and upload it manually to your FTP.
    thanks
  • Hi,

thats what i did last months. But manually update works just for theme. Plugin-updates or installation (WPBakery, Rev.Slider...) is not possible, thats why i did aks for an other solution. My hoster moved my site to an other server and i got an other IP for my domain. Now everything works fine. I am not sure if hoster is blocking your API. Maybe your server is blocking my hoster ;-)

• If this works then It was the hosting for sure. The problem is with incoming connections from our CDN where the plugins and pre-built websites are download from.
    We cannot fix this because it is a hosting issue.
    thanks
  • Could you tell me your IP for API connection? Hoster would like to check if the IP is blocked.
    THX
  • Sorry but if your hosting provider cannot get the IP address himself then we suggest changing the hosting company. You just simply need to ping the api.muffingroup.com website to get the current IP.
    cheers
  • Hi,
    they did knot know your domain ;-)
    But you are right. They could ask me for.

THX again