Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

No menu appears on mobile

Hello,

I have a problem with the menu. This does not appear on mobile and tablet devices. How could I solve this? https://www.beandgrow.com/

Thank you very much

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I have discovered that the menu works on all pages except the home page. How can I solve that?
    Thank you very much
  • Hello,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I have checked all the fields and they are the same as you have told me. But the last field (3. Custom CSS field below is empty.) This is not empty since I entered this code:

body.page-id-147 #Wrapper, #Content {
    background: # 070707! important;
    }

I put it because on the top of the home page there was a white bar and you sent me that code so that the background of the home page was black.

I have tried to delete this code but the menu does not appear on mobile or tablet devices yet.
    How can I solve that?

Thank you very much.
  • Hello,
    Thanks for the reply.
    I can not find any error in the HTML code.
    Could you give me a css code so that the responsive menu appears on mobile and tablet devices on the home page?
    Thank you very much
  • Hello again,
    I'm sorry but I did not understand the information that you have sent and how can it solve my problem. Could you give me another information to solve this problem of the template?
    Thank you very much