No menu appears on mobile

Hello,

I have a problem with the menu. This does not appear on mobile and tablet devices. How could I solve this? https://www.beandgrow.com/

Thank you very much

Comments

• Hi,
    Please disable all the plugins, clear cache and try again.
    Thanks.
  • Hello,
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I have discovered that the menu works on all pages except the home page. How can I solve that?
    Thank you very much
  • Please go to editor of your main page.
    and check:

1) Is your template of page different than Default?

2) Be sure that your Custom | Menu is default

3) Custom CSS field below is empty.
    Thanks
  • Hello,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I have checked all the fields and they are the same as you have told me. But the last field (3. Custom CSS field below is empty.) This is not empty since I entered this code:

body.page-id-147 #Wrapper, #Content {
    background: # 070707! important;
    }

I put it because on the top of the home page there was a white bar and you sent me that code so that the background of the home page was black.

I have tried to delete this code but the menu does not appear on mobile or tablet devices yet.
    How can I solve that?

Thank you very much.
  • Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

Thanks!
  • Hello,
    Thanks for the reply.
    I can not find any error in the HTML code.
    Could you give me a css code so that the responsive menu appears on mobile and tablet devices on the home page?
    Thank you very much
  • You put head inside content.

After making this issue fixed everything should work fine.
    Thanks.
  • Hello again,
    I'm sorry but I did not understand the information that you have sent and how can it solve my problem. Could you give me another information to solve this problem of the template?
    Thank you very much
  • Sorry but those HTML error indicate that the code of the theme was changed or the HTML you inserted in the page is corrupt. Please revise all of your changes and find the source of the errors. It also could be plugins. The theme itself does not generate any HTML errors on its own.
    thanks