Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Need new clean copy of homepage for the Cafe2 theme

I somewhat destroyed the homepage and did not make a copy first. 

Where can I get a new clean copy of the HOMEPAGE for Cafe2. My webpage is www.StephanieBavaro.com

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Can't I just look at the code from the FIRST version of the homepage in the version control?

That is sad I am finding so many basic things (like simple 301 Redirects) that BeTheme can't handle. :( 

• There is no version history to the web pages?? I can't look at or restore previous versions of my webpages? 
  • I have made way too many change/additions/pages/etc to start over. That would be crazy. So, there really is no way for me to get a simple copy of the HOMEPAGE file to the Cafe2 theme? 

Thanks, Pablo. I know these limitations are with BeTheme and not you. I am simply very surprised as the previous website I owned had a much worse theme but did these basic things. 

FYI, my website is www.StephanieBavaro.com. All I really want to do is to get the slider images working... 
  • But won't that add an ENTIRE website as a subdomain to my website and then I will have to clean it all up? Can one of you download the Cafe2 to a site and extract the homepage and send it to me? That should be easy for you to do and solve everything. :)
  • How EXACTLY do I 
    1. Create a subdomain for the current domain.
    HOW?

2. Install BeTheme there and register it with the same license key.
    How do I ensure I am installing it on the subdomain and not replacing the main site?
    Also, I only bought one license. Does that allow me to install to a subdomain?

3. Install the Cafe2 pre-built website.
    Exactly how? From where?

4. Edit the home page and use the import/export tool to move the builder content to your home page.
    I understand this. 
    But. 
    Then, how do I delete the entire subdomain?

I am sure this is easy for you. I have never done this before. The instructions above tell me WHAT to do, but not exactly HOW to do it. There is a HIGH likelihood that I will destroy my site. 

THanks. 
  • edited August 2
    Getting there... 
    1) Complete. It is called http://theme.stephaniebavaro.com/ :)
    2&3) Complete (thanks to SiteGround)
    4) Not needed! I have decided I want to keep the raw theme there as a pristine example of the theme. 

*** NEW QUESTION (and I can open a new thread if needed): The one thing the has NEVER worked (on StephanieBavaro.com and now on Theme.StephanieBavaro.com) are the sliders on the homepage (like on https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/cafe2/) . What do I need to do to get the sliders on my homepage working like https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/cafe2/?

Thanks!
  • Yes, The BeTheme Version is 20.9.5.6.1 and the Slider Revolution is installed and active. 
    Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution - Premium responsive slider

Version 5.4.8
  • Thanks Bryan. How do I do that? With the WP bakery, how do I even import the contents of one page to another? I installed a new/clean version of my Cafe2 theme at subdomain theme.stephaniebavaro.com. How do I get the content from the subdomain homepage to the homepage at stephaniebavaro.com?

Just help me understand some of the HOW's and I will get this. 

Thanks -- S