Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Featured Image Not Showing on Main Blog Page in Video Format

If I set the format of a blog post to "Video" (choices are Standard Horizontal Image, Vertical Image, Video, Quote, Link) then the featured image does not show up when viewing the main blog page?

Why is this? There should be something showing along with the post title and date, no?

Single Post Link - video format selected: http://be.dev.saratech.com/whats-new-in-femap-11-3/

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • 1. I don't have the video in mp4 format, it's a youtube link.

2. I don't think you understand the issue. I'm talking about the format of the Blog Post itself, not the video inside the post - which is what you're referring to when you suggest that I "upload video in Video | HTML5 while editing post and change format to video". I've set the featured image for the post but it's not showing up on the main blog page when the post format is set to "video". However, it does show up when the post format is set to "Standard".

What's the difference between standard and video post format?

Here's a screen recording of what I'm referring to: Blog Post Format Set to Video = No Featured Image
  • Please sign in to see answear!