Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Install of WPBakery Page Builder not working

Hi
I cant install the WPBakery Page Builder plugin. It gives the following :

Download failed. cURL error 56: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer

I have checked with my hosting provider and cURL is enabled. My theme is also activated.

Please assist

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • I have done so. The only plugin that wont install is WPBakery...... not sure what else to do?
  • edited August 20
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • API server connection is green

How do I add an attachment to this discussion (for the system status screenshot request?) Just pasted as text for now

Server Environment

• Server Info
      nginx/1.14.0

• MySQL Version

• PHP Version

7.2.7-0ubuntu0.18.04.2

• PHP Memory Limit

256 MB

• PHP Time Limit

• PHP Max Input Vars

• WP Max Upload Size
      64 MB

• cURL Yes

• DOMDocument Yes

• php.ini values are shown above. Real values may vary, please check your limits using php_info().

For more details about file creation, please see this tutorial.

WordPress Environment

• edited August 22
    Used a child theme. I did switch it over and it made no difference. Hosting provider says there is nothing on their side preventing the install..... so now I am stuck in the middle with no resolution.....

I have also tried on my other website that uses the BeTheme to update WPbakery Page Builder plugin and I get the same error.....Please check to see if there is an issue with your api and WPbakery installs/updates...
  • I have just installed the layer slider on my site and it worked perfectly... so I assume the wpbakery installs in the same way using your api so I dont think it can be a hosting issue.
  • So I asked the hosting provider to increase the php time limit from 300 to 600 and wpbakery installed successfully.

So know you know what the fix is and I hope this can help others who have had the same issue.