Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

PROBLEMSSSSSSS!!!!

WPBakery has stopped working, does not update and due to this fact I can not edit my theme (MEDICOM). When I contact the plugin I am informed that you should send a new code ... The problem is that until that happens I can not edit anything on my page.

I need an urgent solution !!!

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,
    When I was new to the theme I was trying to figure out the menus and installed a mystery banner. My website is www.neiko.pl and you can see our mystery banner on home, up at the top there is a little white carrot in the grey triangle in the top left corner of the page. If I click on it a banner slides slowly down from the top of the screen. It's very sweet but I don't have a use for it at the moment!
  • Sorry, that is a request as to how to remove our mystery banner!
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello
    Under Extras we have several options (some in English, some are in Polish ; )  ):

1. Top bar Right: this is hidden
    2. Przycisk Akcji (Action button)
    3. Wyszukaj
    4. WPML (plugin)
    5. Do Góry (means to the top - it is not translated into Polish as sliding top) and this was on "left" I turned it to "hide" - VOILA!
    Thank you for your help!