PROBLEMSSSSSSS!!!!

WPBakery has stopped working, does not update and due to this fact I can not edit my theme (MEDICOM). When I contact the plugin I am informed that you should send a new code ... The problem is that until that happens I can not edit anything on my page.

I need an urgent solution !!!

Comments

• What is MEDICOM theme?
    Please send here link to your website and make some screenshots of your issue
    Cheers
  • Hello,
    When I was new to the theme I was trying to figure out the menus and installed a mystery banner. My website is www.neiko.pl and you can see our mystery banner on home, up at the top there is a little white carrot in the grey triangle in the top left corner of the page. If I click on it a banner slides slowly down from the top of the screen. It's very sweet but I don't have a use for it at the moment!
  • Sorry, that is a request as to how to remove our mystery banner!
  • If this is coming from plugin, you have to disable it.

If from theme, please go to Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Extras and hide the sliding top.

Thanks
  • Hello
    Under Extras we have several options (some in English, some are in Polish ; )  ):

1. Top bar Right: this is hidden
    2. Przycisk Akcji (Action button)
    3. Wyszukaj
    4. WPML (plugin)
    5. Do Góry (means to the top - it is not translated into Polish as sliding top) and this was on "left" I turned it to "hide" - VOILA!
    Thank you for your help!