Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Adding text to slider

Hi guys,

Trying to setup slider using slider revolution, can add in background image but when trying to add in text I cannot add or select font, colour etc. All these options are greyed out. I also can't even type in the text for this text layer.

Also tried to add in a button and this also doesn't work.

I have followed your documentation but it's still not working, what I am doing wrong?

Regards

Kim Howell

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thanks Pablo, also getting errors with the slider revolution plugin, trying to locate and remove the double jquery.js include. Where might I find this?
  • Hi Pablo,

Please see link to screen shot of error message, it seems to keep happening and for some reason also the nav bar has been pushed to the left. I have set this up so it's right align. Not sure if this is due to the slider rev error.

Regards

Kim

• Hi Pablo,

Also having issues trying to add in sections within the WPBakery Page builder. Even a simple text box on both Front and also Back end editor won't save.

Having a lot of issues with this theme, do I need an update for the theme or plugins. When I intalled updating of the plugins before I started using.

Kim
  • Hi Pablo,

Have just sent over details via the message window, also I did a fresh install of the Theme but for some reason all the draft page also don't get installed.

Would like to get this sorted, as I purchased this theme based on all the positive reviews and I having nothing but issues. Most fustrating as it shouldn't be this hard.

If this continues would like to see about getting a refund.

Regards

Kim
  • Hi Pablo,

Have you had a chance to look at this issues yet for me?

Thanks in advance

Kim
  • Responded to email this morning.
  • That's the current website.

• Hi Pablo,

Have just sent over FTP details now, thanks for having a look will go in the admin panel and have a look.

So you will look at the jquery issue and what about the issue where I cannot save new sections or moved section within the WPBakery Page builder?

Kim
  • Thanks Pablo, will ask the hosting provider and get this increased.

Will this then fix all issues with not being able to add in sections?

And is the duplicate issue with jQuery fixed as well?

Kim

• Hi Pablo,

Have heard back from the hosting company and according to them the local value should override the global.

Have asked if the global value can be changed.

If it can't what are the next steps?

Kim
  • Hi Pablo,

Here what the hosting company have said:

The global value can't be changed nor does it need to be to adjust that value for
    your site, the devs may assume that the global value is the only one applicable here
    but as mentioned in your case we override it. If there is an issue with the theme
    it will be something else, I enabled your error log now under logs or otherwise
    please advise how we can duplicate this issue.
  • Hi Pablo,

I can't really change the hosting platform as I have multisite's setup with them.

Is there any other way to get this sorted out?

Kim
  • Hi Pablo,

Can you provide what the exact issue is apart from the max_input_vars? Is there any underlaying issues that causes the error?

Regards

Kim
  • Hi Pablo,

Speaking with the hosting company and the have said the following:

Local value is always limited to global value.
    Is utterly incorrect!

`master` is either the value compiled into PHP, or set via a main `php.ini` directive. e.g. The value that's in effect when PHP fires up, before it executes any of your code.
    `local` is the value that's currently in effect at the moment you call `phpinfo()`. This local value is the END result of any overrides that have taken place via `ini_set()` calls, `php_value` directives in httpd.conf/.htaccess, .user.ini etc.

Have did a internet search and it might be due to a plugin conflict. Disabling each one in turn and clearing cache. Trying that now and slider rev now not working (wasn't the plugin I disabled). Getting the double jquery message again.

Regards

Kim

• Hi Pablo,

Yes it does all seem to be working at present. I did a complete refresh on the site and install back the theme files etc.

One question though is the muffin builder and WPBakery the same editor? as it seems there are two seperate page editors then which may cause the issues I am having.

I was having an issue when adding in any section to any of the prebuilt pages and also trying to move around any of the sections.

Regards

Kim
  • Thanks Pablo, one final question though. I got the slider revolution to work but its now stop working on the two pages I have added it too.

• Hi Pablo,

That's weird I had it working on two pages, of course deleted one of the page to start again. What I didn't do was change the background graphic though. Not sure how it's now a transparent png. Had it set to one static slide that was a jpeg image.

Thanks

Kim