Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Gaps in Masonry Flat Portfolio

Hi,

I'm having an issue with Masonry Flat | 4 Columns. Basically, when the page loads itself up, I get small margins in between each portfolio item - they don't sit up next to each other nicely.

If I resize my browser window, they will then snap together and look perfect, it's just that they won't do that unless I resize the window.

I am using a hosts file on my computer to map the hostname to the new server's IP address, so if I am able to send you a file in a private message, then you will be able to view the website to get a better idea?

Thanks.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • See below for a link to a screengrab of the portfolio page:

My resolution is 1920x1080 - I think that the resolution might be the problem, as when I check it on my laptop that is 1600x900, I don't have the same problem. Perhaps I need to make the feature images larger to accommodate? Do you have suggested sizes?

I can't post a link, because I'm using a hosts file on my local machine to work on the website. I would need to send you the same hosts file via a private message for you to use and view. I'll ask my host for a temporary URL in the meantime to see if that works....
  • edited October 24
    Also, if you were talking about the image resolution, I've got them set to the defaults that came in when I imported the demo:

default, big: 1280x1000, wide: 1280x500, tall: 768x1200

The gaps happen on my Windows PC (tested on Chrome, Firefox and Firefox Developer Edition) but when my colleague opens it on his Mac, it works fine and when I open it on my laptop, it is fine - I'm stumped!

Here is a temporary URL which I've set up for you to view the site and what is going on - http://3lqay.hosts.cx/works/
  • I've updated the theme, updated all plugins, disabled all plugins, cleared my cache and still having the same problem.

On a Mac that we have in office, it loads perfectly.

On the two windows computers we have in office, it has all of the margins as per the screen grab. It's weird, while the page is loading, the images are snapped together, but then when the page finishes loading, they break apart....?
  • I was pulling my hair out over here - thanks my dudes!