Gaps in Masonry Flat Portfolio

Hi,

I'm having an issue with Masonry Flat | 4 Columns. Basically, when the page loads itself up, I get small margins in between each portfolio item - they don't sit up next to each other nicely.

If I resize my browser window, they will then snap together and look perfect, it's just that they won't do that unless I resize the window.

I am using a hosts file on my computer to map the hostname to the new server's IP address, so if I am able to send you a file in a private message, then you will be able to view the website to get a better idea?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    What resolution do you use?
    Also, please send here a link to a screenshot of portfolio page and if you can, post a link to your website here too.

Thanks
  • See below for a link to a screengrab of the portfolio page:

My resolution is 1920x1080 - I think that the resolution might be the problem, as when I check it on my laptop that is 1600x900, I don't have the same problem. Perhaps I need to make the feature images larger to accommodate? Do you have suggested sizes?

I can't post a link, because I'm using a hosts file on my local machine to work on the website. I would need to send you the same hosts file via a private message for you to use and view. I'll ask my host for a temporary URL in the meantime to see if that works....
  • edited October 2018
    Also, if you were talking about the image resolution, I've got them set to the defaults that came in when I imported the demo:

default, big: 1280x1000, wide: 1280x500, tall: 768x1200

The gaps happen on my Windows PC (tested on Chrome, Firefox and Firefox Developer Edition) but when my colleague opens it on his Mac, it works fine and when I open it on my laptop, it is fine - I'm stumped!

Here is a temporary URL which I've set up for you to view the site and what is going on - http://3lqay.hosts.cx/works/
  • Hi,
    Please be sure that:
    1) Your theme is up to date
    2) Your plugins are up to date.

and please, disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue exists.
    Thanks
  • I've updated the theme, updated all plugins, disabled all plugins, cleared my cache and still having the same problem.

On a Mac that we have in office, it loads perfectly.

On the two windows computers we have in office, it has all of the margins as per the screen grab. It's weird, while the page is loading, the images are snapped together, but then when the page finishes loading, they break apart....?
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • We've been on your website.
    It looks like a bug in our script.

We have to find a way to fix it, but for now, we pasted a Custom JS and it works now.
    Cheers
  • I was pulling my hair out over here - thanks my dudes!