Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Some questions.

Hello,

i am working on a crowdfunding site, which I made with Be Theme and Crowdfunding Plugins.
My first questions concern WOO COmmerce frontend- display.
1.) In the system there are hoover graphic-buttons "add to cart" an "linked to" on each product-image. But these buttons make no sense. They don´t work:
Is there possibility to clear them?
2.) or maybe is there possibility to definitively add to cart with the left button, without being forced to go to the product page? And how to add other products, to which is linked the right button?

Other question concerning Be Theme only:
How can I add a gif? With normal image it is not possible. So at the moment I made a video out of it, loaded it to youtube and gave it to the background of my row. This is not a good solution!

URL: crowd.freebiebox.eu

Thanks for helping

Alexandra

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Sorry for the password. I am not allowe to disable it.
    The password is: freebielover

The relevant Plugins are up to date.
    Do you have idea for the WooCommerce subjects?

The gif´s don´t work in image item. I could try text item. That´s what worked recently with my collegue.
  • OK, sorry when I am a little inconcrete.
    Here you have a screenshot:
    These two buttons, which come on hoover on the productimage are not working.
    I would like to enable the left button (add to cart), so that user do not need to go through the product page.
    What for is the right button? Is it to link to similar products? Or is it a share button?
    How to enable this right button?
    Thanks a lot.