Some questions.

Hello,

i am working on a crowdfunding site, which I made with Be Theme and Crowdfunding Plugins.
My first questions concern WOO COmmerce frontend- display.
1.) In the system there are hoover graphic-buttons "add to cart" an "linked to" on each product-image. But these buttons make no sense. They don´t work:
Is there possibility to clear them?
2.) or maybe is there possibility to definitively add to cart with the left button, without being forced to go to the product page? And how to add other products, to which is linked the right button?

Other question concerning Be Theme only:
How can I add a gif? With normal image it is not possible. So at the moment I made a video out of it, loaded it to youtube and gave it to the background of my row. This is not a good solution!

URL: crowd.freebiebox.eu

Thanks for helping

Alexandra

Comments

• Hi,
    Your website is protected by password.
    Please disable this option

1, 2) Please, be sure that your theme and plugins are up to date
    3) In which item you want to add this .gif picture?
    I added it into image item and it works.

Thanks

• Sorry for the password. I am not allowe to disable it.
    The password is: freebielover

The relevant Plugins are up to date.
    Do you have idea for the WooCommerce subjects?

The gif´s don´t work in image item. I could try text item. That´s what worked recently with my collegue.
  • I do not understand your issue related to woocommerce.
    The hover effects on the button "add to cart" works, it's a fade from left to right, or just I misunderstood you.

2) It will surely help you:
    https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-custom-add-cart-urls-ultimate-guide/

Thanks
  • OK, sorry when I am a little inconcrete.
    Here you have a screenshot:
    These two buttons, which come on hoover on the productimage are not working.
    I would like to enable the left button (add to cart), so that user do not need to go through the product page.
    What for is the right button? Is it to link to similar products? Or is it a share button?
    How to enable this right button?
    Thanks a lot.

• This cart should add your item to the cart, and this 'chain' should take you to the product.
    Please, disable all of the plugins and check if it works.

If this won't help you, please check if your woocommerce pages (like checkout, etc.) are configured correctly.
    Thanks