Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.
Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .
NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!
Call to Action button in header
Hi BeTheme developers,
I have issue with the Call to Action button added in the header beside the site main menu to link to a section in specific page.
Before I give detailed explanation on the issue, the functionality I want to achieve is using a CTA button in the header to link the users to section in the Contact page I've created: /contact/#requestdemo :
The header style I use is "classic".
Using the Theme Options -> Header & Subheader -> Extras section, I was able to create the button and link it to the appropriate section in the page:
The issue I'm encountering is that, whenever I'm on any subpage from the main menu on my site and click on CTA button, I can't link to that section in that page and displays the Error Page. That is not the case when I'm on any of my main pages from the menu and click the CTA button, which works perfectly and it redirects me to that section and page.
In my understanding, the issue is the link level, the subpages are level deeper than the main pages and can't find the correct path to that section when clicking the button. Like: mysite.com/about-us/careers and clicking the CTA doesn't redirect, but mysite.com/about-us and clicking the CTA, works perfectly.
What I've tried:
- Correct the link path in Theme Options -> Header & Subheader -> Extras section -> Link, but if I correct it to work for the subpages, It won't work for the main pages (I did that with: ../contact/#requestdemo)
- Tried just in case to rearrange the menu and all the pages to be the same level, that didn't work either
Have you encountered this issue before and do you have solution to this using the theme options that maybe I've missed or maybe a workaround with extra css/js code that I can resolve this?
I apologize if this is repeated question, I couldn't find it in the forum discussions.
Your help and suggestions will be really appreciated.