Call to Action button in header

Hi BeTheme developers,

I have issue with the Call to Action button added in the header beside the site main menu to link to a section in specific page.
Before I give detailed explanation on the issue, the functionality I want to achieve is using a CTA button in the header to link the users to section in the Contact page I've created: /contact/#requestdemo :

The header style I use is "classic".
Using the Theme Options -> Header & Subheader -> Extras section, I was able to create the button and link it to the appropriate section in the page:

The issue I'm encountering is that, whenever I'm on any subpage from the main menu on my site and click on CTA button, I can't link to that section in that page and displays the Error Page. That is not the case when I'm on any of my main pages from the menu and click the CTA button, which works perfectly and it redirects me to that section and page.

In my understanding, the issue is the link level, the subpages are level deeper than the main pages and can't find the correct path to that section when clicking the button. Like: mysite.com/about-us/careers and clicking the CTA doesn't redirect, but mysite.com/about-us and clicking the CTA, works perfectly.

What I've tried:
  • Correct the link path in Theme Options -> Header & Subheader -> Extras section -> Link, but if I correct it to work for the subpages, It won't work for the main pages (I did that with: ../contact/#requestdemo)
  • Tried just in case to rearrange the menu and all the pages to be the same level, that didn't work either
Have you encountered this issue before and do you have solution to this using the theme options that maybe I've missed or maybe a workaround with extra css/js code that I can resolve this?

I apologize if this is repeated question, I couldn't find it in the forum discussions.
Your help and suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thanks,
insurancesystems

Comments