Thumbnails are not being used

Hello,

I'm using the Betheme with the Wine template on it. 
I have a small issue with my store and the thumbnails on the shop page. And I think it's an issue with the theme and not with woocommerce.

On the store page http://renekeerman.be/winkel/ my thumbnails are not ok. Eventhough I went to the customizer>woocommerce>product images and set the cropping to 1:1. I then clicked on save and as you can see on the attached screenshot, it should look ok. image

But if I then visit my store page it looks like this. I've also used the force regenerate plugin but it does not change anything. 

This is how it looks on my store page:

Comments

• Hi,

There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

Like I tried explaining in my first post (and like I showed on the image). I already went to the customizer tool and changed it over there and after that I used thumbnail regeneration.

But I just found the solution so this topic can be closed.

The issue was actually a plugin for fixed widgets. After deactivation of the plugin the thumbnails were shown properly.